A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Sunday 16 August 2015

MAC Velvet Teddy Review




I decided to go for the plunge and buy my first mac product. As I'm in love with lipsticks, a mac lipstick was definitely the thing I wanted to purchase. 

This shade, 'velvet teddy' is a beige-toned nude, so it pretty much just adds a bit onto your lip colour. I have fallen in love with it! I was a bit worried, as this lipstick has a matte formula, however, it doesn't show the cracks on my lips and actually feels comfortable - it doesn't feel like stone and dry on the lips!

The lipstick itself glides on really nicely - you can tell it's a slightly more expensive one. It also stays really well - I took my make up off in the evening and had only worn it 6 hours, but it wasn't even fading.

At £15.50, it's definitely not a cheap choice, but if you are looking to treat yourself, then this is definitely worth the money in my opinion!


Have any of you got any mac lipsticks? If so, what's your favourite one? I'd love to hear your recommendations! 

Hope you all have a lovely week:)


Share:

9 comments

  1. I love Velvet Teddy but I've decided to go for Whirl, I'm really into Matte shades and i love it! it used to be a lip liner and decided to release it as lipstick.

    Check out my mini haul
    http://anarazon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool! I've just followed your blog, feel free to follow back :)

      Delete
  2. Velvet Teddy looks great on you, sadly didnt look as good on me i did a post on it here http://www.heyfahida.co.uk/2015/06/mac-velvet-teddy-lipstick.html you should try out Taupe im sure you will love that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, aw haha. I'll look into that! Just followed your blog :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks I followed u on bloglovin x

      Delete
  3. Amazing lipstick, it looks perfect on you!
    I'm following you on gfc, hope you'll follow back so we can keep in touch ♥ xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour looks gorgeous on you!
    Would you like the follow each other? ^^
    http://mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure - I've just followed you on Google Friend Connect - feel free to follow back :)

      Delete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig