A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Tuesday 6 September 2016

August Favourites!







Hi!

August has flown by, and we've somehow suddenly found ourselves in September! Here's what I've been loving throughout the previous month - let me know your faves in the comments below.

Suedette Bomber Jacket  // £35 // New Look
It may have been summer, but in the UK, the weather rarely reflects that. I found that I spent most the month in this jacket. The beige, neutral tones within the jacket make it perfect for summer wear, and the material is light. Inside the jacket it is silky, so you don't get too hot, but you are also very comfy. This is personally one of the classiest bomber jackets that I've come across and I absolutely love it. I think I'll be living in this in winter this year too, as it is just beautiful! If you don't purchase this yourself, you are missing out!

Adidas Gazelles (Mint & White) // £75 // Adidas
I never used to be into trainers, but recently, I've been obsessed! Adidas have massively upped their game from the unfashionable but comfortable trainers that I used to wear as a child in year 9 P.E lessons to shoes that everybody desires. I decided to splash out on these, and I don't regret a thing. The mint is nice and subtle, easy to pair with jeans and leggings, but also shorts and skirts (when it's hot enough). I think that these look so cute, and they're also incredibly comfy - I've walked round London and Brighton without getting blisters. At £75, they are a little pricey, but worth saving up for. 

This book shows that you can be creative and have fun without breaking the bank. I received this a few months ago as a birthday gift from a friend to de-stress (they all know I stress out at everything, urgh) and have been loving it. I hadn't had much time to use it as I had college full time, but over summer, I've been loving sitting at my desk, reminiscing of a fun childhood full of colour. I think my favourite thing about this has to be that you can make this entirely your own - every person can colour in one section in different colours and exactly how they want it. I made a pineapple pink, purple and red, for example - I thought yellow was too boring!

'Clue' - Period Tracking App // FREE // Apple Store 
So I feel like raving about a period app isn't very normal, but I'm going to do it anyway! This app is incredible - you can track your period so easily with this. When you download the app, you enter a few basic details, such as your birthday, weight, and height. The app works out when you are due based on your last cycle, and gives you an estimate on when that should come on the calendar. It also gives you a 'fertility window', if you are trying for a child (I'm obviously not, but useful for people that are!) It looks super clean, and by being called 'clue' on your homescreen, you no longer have to worry about that awkward moment boys look on your phone, as it's unlikely they'll know what it is. I actually enjoy waking up and filling out the symptoms part. I'd really recommend this!

So that's what I've been enjoying this month! Let me know what you've been trying out below :)

Katy x
Share:

8 comments

  1. Great post. I really love the adidas. They look so cute!
    www.brookebrunson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, they're pretty funky and super comfy haha x

      Delete
  2. love the jacket! I'm thinking of getting a statement one this autumn :)
    www.saharasplash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, I adore it tbh, I would invest in one! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous of your Gazelle's - they are the comfiest trainers! You also definitely can't go wrong with a bomber jacket this season

    Milli
    milligrace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They literally are, thank you! Nope, 100% :)

      Delete
  4. Those gazelle's are a gorgeous colour! I am also going to have to check that app out, thank you for sharing! X

    http://www.lilydeal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these, I have to give those colouring books a try.. they look so relaxing! I am so glad I came across your blog, it's so lovely.. I love finding new ones like this to read! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig