A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Saturday 5 November 2016

My Autumn Staple - OOTD







I haven't done an OOTD on my blog in sooo long, so I thought as the weather in the UK is very autumnal now, this would be the perfect time to!

This jumper has very quickly become a staple in my wardrobe. It is super comfy and easy to throw on with a pair of thick tights. It's quite over-sized as well, and in general I love it! It's long enough to pass as a dress (although it is slightly on the short side), yet has the warmth that many thin dresses don't give you.

A thick and warm blanket scarf is essential for the autumn/winter months, and this tartan one is one of the best clothing items I own. It goes perfectly with anything - I purchased it last year and have no need to replace it.

I had so much fun doing this shoot - credit goes to Charlotte for these images. Her Instagrams: General Instagram
                    Photography Account

Jumper: LaRedoute Black Long-Sleeved Jumper
Scarf (similar linked, mine is unavailable) New Look Tartan Scarf
Shoes: vans.co.uk

Let me know your autumnal essentials in the comments below!

Katy x
Share:

8 comments

  1. Nothing better than a big cosy scarf!

    Terri
    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so warm and cosy, I agree haha! Thank you x

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! The scarf especially, love anything tartan haha! It goes with so many things X

    Tiffany X www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Yeah I love tartan, and as lame as it sounds, I can't describe how much I love this scarf haha, its like a big blanket, so cosy! x

      Delete
  3. Love the scarf and the red lippie is bomb on you! You look so pretty and trust me I know about the feeling when you haven't done a post like this in so long lol. Great job.
    KeepingupwithMJ.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind to say, aw thank you! Love your blog xx

      Delete
  4. What a lovely post. Your kind heart shows through your eyes. You'll get plenty of use out of that jumper and scarf. Keep going hon. Jenny off fc/book via your lovely mum. .hugs X

    ReplyDelete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig