A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Saturday 19 November 2016

Wandering Around Rye Harbour





Hi!

After I visited Kew last month, many of you have been liking my posts on quiet and undetected places, so I thought I'd do another one when I visited Rye Harbour last week. I came here to do a shoot for my Photography A-Level project and actually loved it so much that I had to take some photographs for my blog!

When you arrive, there is a few options of what you can do. There are a couple of trails that you can walk down in varying lengths, depending on your stamina (I took the quicker one, which is one mile. but there is one even further!). Also, there is a coffee shop, a shop where you can buy gifts and also, the harbour itself. I started off by walking round this part - one thing that struck me was how tranquil it was! The water was entirely still, with very little life. Despite being a Tuesday morning, it was almost dead.

I decided to walk along to the point, which is the beach. There is very little to do here, but the walk was really pleasant, with a hide along the way where you can try to catch seeing some birds (I wasn't successful) and a little house (pictured above).

It's just nice to get out of the house and spend a couple of hours in a little place not many people know about. I'm thinking of making these places a monthly feature in my blog (or however often I go to them) - let me know if you'd like that.

I'd highly recommend visiting this harbour - information is available here: Rye Harbour Website

Katy x

Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely shots - looks gorgeous! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it was lovely, very tranquil! x

      Delete

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig