A dash of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and a bit of everything!

Saturday 14 January 2017

Chatty 2017 Goals


I'm aware that we are a couple of weeks into 2017, so this is a little bit late, but I really wanted to post a New Years Goals post - not only so you can enjoy reading it and get inspired, but I can look back on it if I need reminding or motivation! I've called it 'goals' rather than 'resolutions', as I feel like goals are easier to stick to and sound a bit more positive than resolutions do. Let's go!

Blogging - this is sort of self-explanatory, but I want to blog more reguarly. It's not like I'm unorganised and don't plan my posts - I honestly do - but I just find myself with little time after all my college work is done. The winter lighting is also quite difficult. I'm determined this year to improve my content and to blog more often.

I've also set myself a goal of reaching at least 300 Bloglovin' followers. I know that followers aren't the most important part of blogging, but I'd just like to see my number steadily increasing. I've been reaching around 150-200 views per post recently, which is a lot for me! (If you want to follow, click the + button on the right hand side to go to my Bloglovin' page - thank you.)

Happiness/Self-Love - the last few months, I have been a lot happier overall, and I'd really like this to continue. I am really going to focus on my positivity this year and try to make people around me happier. It's so cliche, but your happiness is the most important thing - anything could happen, so you need to make the most of every moment. I'm thinking of doing a full blog post on this soon - let me know below if this is something you would be interested in reading.

Learning To Love My Body - you may have noticed on my Instagram (if you don't follow it, the pictures are displayed at the top of my blog) that I have been posting more 'full body' pictures . It's been really nice to finally start feeling happier with my body and embracing my curves, which I used to hate. I'd really like to be able to say by the end of 2017 that I love my body and not be afraid to look in the mirror, or only see my flaws.

Getting Good Grades/Getting Into University - this was one of my goals last year, and I managed to get BBB at AS Level, which I was really pleased with! Unfortunately, due to the A-Level structure changing, these don't count towards my final A2 Qualifications. I need 3 B's to get into university to do a primary education teaching degree, and pass a few entry tests. I really want to get onto this course and kick-start my career, so this is my academic goal.

So, there we have it! 4 fairly simple, personal and academic goals! Let me know in the comments what your goals are for this year :)

Katy x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chocolate Chatterbox | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig